Monday, February 11, 2013

Hope Springs!

 
 
 
I have been receiving seed catalogs in the mail!
It makes me sooooo happy, because this means spring is on it's way and I can
dream of being out in the gardens, and it gives me a fun
distraction from the cold and snow!  We were so fortunate here to
not get the massive storm that recently went across the states, oh,
we did get a lot of snow and schools were cancelled and I did have to
shovel my way out of the driveway, however I was able to get down the road.
Here in Michigan we have had very mild winters for the last 10 years,
could be why our lake water levels are so low,
So back to my dreaming of digging in the dirt with the sun on my back,
I can feel the warmth now!!
 
 
Last summer's Zinnia's, these I do not need to order, I always harvest the seeds!
Happy Dreaming!
 
 
 

Post a Comment