Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Solstice Party for 2015

I am getting my house and gardens ready for my yearly Summer Solstice Celebration.

I invite the neighbors, co-workers and friends.
It has morphed into quite the party over the years, to the point now 
where everyone starts planning 6 months out, looking for their Goddess
attire for the next party!!!






Next year, 2015, I want to bring it to my blog and have a 
Summer Solstice Blog Party !!! 
The older I get the harder it is to actually get out in the 
gardens and work the beds, so thought this would be a 
fun alternative. 


Goddesses, food, "white elephant garden gifts", spells, and fun,
Here is one of my recipe's:

"Thyme in a Bottle"
Under a full moon, light a green candle and mix the following in a glass decanter:
1 sprig of fresh Thyme
1 sprig fresh Oregano
1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp sugar (optional, to taste)
Cover decanter tightly and shake while chanting:
"Full Moon and candles, Magick times three we summon the power, 
so mote it be!"
Enjoy your Thyme, drizzle over fresh vegetables or salad, store at room temperature.

What do you all think? Would this be a fun "linky" party?

Meanwhile we will have a fun party here and I will be posting pictures next week,
Hope you will come back and enjoy the fun with me,

Happy Solstice!
Celeste



Post a Comment