Sunday, October 1, 2017

Halloween Inspiration


My daughter Elizabeth and I watched Practical Magic
the other night, The Victorian/Gothic house in the movie
is so beautiful and inspiring, I try to emulate the rooms 
every year, 




My dinning room table will 
have to do for the "observatory"?




This is one of my spell bottles this year, 
I decorate them with antique lace and charms,






Here are my spell ingredients, herbs and powders


I found this old tin box this year at a neighborhood yard sale,
just love it for putting my Magick things in it!


I use this folder for my "Book of Shadows",
 I found this years ago when 
I was a teenager, and my mother and I went to an estate sale,
 I have always taken it 
for granted, never really examined it, 
now I think it might be leather, 


One of my antique velvet pumpkins, decorated with antique lace, 
antique silk toole, antique floral leaf, antique black jet buttons, 


Paper tissue ornament I made a couple years ago, 


Don't you love old silver?  
It seems to look great for any holiday!

I hope this inspires you also, 
Especially with Halloween Parties coming up,

See you then, 









Post a Comment