Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mad Tailor Tea !

I am so excited for all of you to visit my Mad Tailor Tea 
with our host, Vanessa from
A Fanciful Twist



Once upon a Tailor, ...........
               there was a Mad Tea,...........
                            A Mad Tailor Tea...........

,

Poor Mad Tailor, she is "off her tea",
Fumble........, 
          Faudle......, 
                     Foodle......., 
Frantic Tea !!!!





The table's are set.............,  


A  party awaits...... 
for guests to be here before I am late,
           

So much to sew, sew little time,.....

This old Sew and Sew..........
 is not feeling fine!
 A dress for you?,  a top for her?,       
What food to serve?
So many details to rattle, ..
                                                    shatter, ......
                                                      mess with my nerves....,



 Perhaps some Psychic Tea? 



Oh, Sprites, Spirits and Faeries help
I fear I am losing my mind, 
Be kind.... to help me  
and finish the sewing on time.......

A Sewing Spell?


Goddess spin the threads.....
over......under....
and around......


Take Lavender.... Sage........Flaxen Seed......



Sew the Magickal fabric into 
Gowns!!!


"So Mote it Be"

Now it is time for Tea!!!!


My guests have arrived ! 
To find their garments ready to wear......
  for........  

My  Mad Tailor Tea !


Laughing, Giggles, Secrets to share, 


While we gather together 



To share our stories of 

Life's Lace's and Linen's, Romance & Roses, 
Pearls of Wisdom,  Trusted Trims,
and Whimsical Whims, 


Would you care for some refreshments?:

cupcakes

Button Cookies

How To:
Make your favorite sugar cookie,
1. Take several size buttons and use them as cookie cut out's
2. Use a toothpick or skewer to make button holes, 
3. Color the dough with food coloring before you roll and cut out,
or frost with colored frosting, 


Lavender Biscuits


The Lavender is so beautiful this year,
Here is my recipe:

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup of Lavender flowers

1 stick butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon of lemon zest

Mix dry ingredients, cream butter and egg and lemon
mix all together, roll into squares, bake at 350  for 12 minutes
Spread icing after they cool, sprinkle more lavender flowers on icing while wet


Thank you all so much for coming to my tea
I hope you had a good time



I am having a Mad Tailor Tea 
Give Away also, 
The  little Doily Bag (in the picture) filled with goodies, 

Just leave a comment, let me know 
you have followed my blog and mention you would 
like to enter, I will draw next week,



Don't forget to visit the other parties on Vanessa's list,

Now I am off to visit all of you

Thank you again Vanessa for hosting such a fun event!

Blessings
Celeste












Post a Comment