Saturday, December 3, 2016

Almost Ready





Is it just me or has "Everything" been running 
together in one big LUMP since September?
In my struggle to keep my business going,
planning for a fiends December wedding,
and getting ready for my own family's 
Christmas, Everything has gotten away from me this year,
Ugg, 


Finally have the Front Door done, 

                                                    

Antique Wooden Skates from an 
Antique Shop in Germany, 


Put out the Old Vintage Sled 
I painted White,




My reliable Spirea Branch Wreath, 
I have been using for 
about 4 years now,  


This was new last year, I bought this 
heavy metal dress form 
from a fellow vendor at 
the antique mall I am in and gave her 
A New Yule  Dress, 





Finally everything  pulled together!!!



Now for the inside, maybe have 
it done by the end of next week?

Wishing all of you a good decorating week!!!






Post a Comment