Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What the Heart Wants?


How many times do I have a yearning for ............

s..o..m..e..t..h..i..n..g.................


Not always sure WHAT................
Just Something.............
Does this ever happen to you?  





Perhaps Love..........


However not necessarily...............
I have Love......
                     Family........
                                Friends..............
                                                            
So WHAT is the WHAT?.................

Then I realize....... 
"What "My" Heart Wants"...............

Especially this time of year,
 in the bleak of Snow and Wind


It really  isn't all that Mysterious.......



However it can be..............


Magickal....


Soothing...........


Luminous..........


Mystical..........



Or............just plain old Cabin Fever?.........

         Or,  in this case
 Garden Fever?........................

Yes..................

This is the "What" !!!!!

Sigh............

I think it will be a long season for me,



How about you?
What is your "What" this time of year?

Until then............
Mid Imbolc  Blessings to You!




  





Post a Comment