Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Gypsy Camp 2016


This years Birthday Gypsy Camp, 
every year different experiences,
this year no exception,


video




Arrive to my favorite rustic site, 
way in the back of 
the park away from modern campers, 


Set out a little Practical Magick,
Hehe.......


Votives in the Faerie Tree !!



Sunrise the next morning, alone on the 
10 acre trail.......
(yes, I had my pepper spray)


Found some cute pumpkins in town,
especially the pink one in the middle, 


Brought a bottle of wine I bought at a winery
back in May, 
Yes, it is named after "Me", well....
that's what I tell my self anyway !


The path beyond goes into the woods, 
I sit here in the mornings
and evening hoping to see 
a Buck, Elk, Turkeys, anything,
however so far the back of a Coyote I think, 
The many times I have walked the trail,
nothing is there, that I can see, anyway , 
So wouldn't you know,
 going home the last day of camp,
10 miles down the road, 
8:30 am I see something cross the road.....




Yes, a Michigan Grey Wolf, crossing the road, 
then leaping into the ravine,  
I could not believe my eyes, 
and immediately googled
Michigan Wolves when I got home, 
till I found what I saw, 
3 car lengths ahead of me,
going East on M72, 

When I see or hear 
animals in the wild of Michigan, 
I feel very blessed, 
and one with the environment,
I have been coming to 
the forests since I was 12 years old,
always lived in the country
 growing up and have seen some 
beautiful things, 
Never a Wolf, he or she was Beautiful,
it's fur glistened in the morning sun!

Thank you Universe for this Birthday Gift !!!!









Post a Comment